Tent Camping - Ohio - West Branch - NorthEast Ohio?




ariesalway


Looking for a place ot go tent camping with my family. Kids are young, So looking for a playground and anything that can keep them happy. Looking for flush toliets. Also a nice private less busy with the RV area. Ive heard West Branch State Park is nice. Any suggestions Id like. THANK YOU


Answer
West Branch is a great park. Clean facilities and plenty for kids to do. I've camped in state parks all over Ohio and it as to be one of the nicest.

Best places to camp in Ohio? (State Parks)?




Andrew L


I am planning on going camping in October with 3 other people on a weekend, so I'd like to find a place in Ohio so it won't be too far off (I live near Columbus).

I'd like to find a place with cool trails that offers (preferably) non-electric tent camping sites. I don't want RV camping or places that are too man-made.

I camped at Hocking Hills State Park and loved it, so something similar to that (but NOT that - we want to find a new area) would be cool.
Also, any good parks that are close to Ohio in bordering states would be good. michigan, indiana, west virginia, kentucky, whatever



Answer
Walk About Campgrounds south of Zanesville Ohio were a Great place for us to camp . Our teen grandson loved it and we had a great time too. We rented a cabin and there are trails and lots of scenery and no one near the two cabins.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment