Can i camp in a tent on australian beaches? legally? safely?




Lefty


Obviously we would camp way above the tide line. I mean safely as in would be be attacked and robbed


Answer
you can camp on a lot of beache's legally as they have camping sites you will have to book a site at some of them as they are popular at some times of the year & in national parks.If you mean just go to any beach near a city or town & pitch a tent NO but well away from anyplace if you are traveling & just stop for a nite or 2 you will getaway with it there is a lot of coast to pick from in australia
here is a site for camping in QLD australia it may help you
http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/parks_and_forests/

looking to camp cheap in qld with fishing spot near by dont have much $ to spend as on centrelink?




Andrew


i want to go camping for 3 days and to be able to fish i will have a tent i want a cheap price as im 16 thanks
actully i am on centrelink but also i cant look for a job as i have many things wrong with me like i have permanent bells palsy wich my right eye is blurry i wear glasses and still is blurry and my right side off my face is paralized, i suffer from sevier asthma, i have adhd, ocd, teeth issues, weigh issues, just had an operation because i lost my first baby wich took me 10 months to conceive i suffer from sevier back pain and more i shouldnt be saying this but thats what u get for getting up me for saying look for work omg i do full time home study im only 16, iv had a ruff life i got thrown out off home when i was 16 and put on a plane to brisbane from perth how crawl is that and thats why im having a hard time and dont need anymore im trying my best and im going to use my birthday money for my trip and a little saved shesh im trying to stand on my own to feet by getting my health up before i look for work



Answer
savages crossing near fernvale ---free---




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment