Camping/Oregon - Where should I camp on the 4th of July?




Mark R


Hey fellow Oregonians...! Any recommendations as to where I might camp with my girlfriend here in a few months? I realize there are 100's of campgrounds in this glorious state... but do you have any personal opinions as to what I should check out? I am leaving from Eugene... So, maybe a 2 hour radius from there would be good. North, south, east, or west is cool.... :)

Thanks a bunch!



Answer
in a tent=P
nah im from uk so duno but a hill or by the sea is nice.

Places to camp in oregon? West coast? Idaho?

Q. Neeed some places that are gopod for camping on the west coast (us)


Answer
A good camping place for you may be very different from where I want to camp. Are you looking for tent camping locations, or is an RV park more your style?

www.rv-camping.org has a broad range of information about public and private camping that you may find useful. Links to state and national parks, national forests, Bureau of Land Management and private camping locations can be found. While the web site is designed for RVers, the same public campground information applies to tenters as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment