Looking for a good place to go camping in Ohio?

best tent camping in ohio on The Best in Tent Camping Utah (Paperback) With Utah native and camping ...
best tent camping in ohio image



robsgirl


What is the best place in ohio for tent camping. Some of the features I am looking for is : pets allows, senic trails for hiking, a big lake for swimming and renting boats. Oh yeah, and showers and bathrooms. Thanks


Answer
The state parks in Ohio are real nice for camping I have been to serveral of them. Check out this site to pick one in the location you like with the features you like:

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/

What's a great place for me and my friends to camp around Cedar Point?




Jacob C


I want to rent a campsite near Cedar Point Ohio for me and my friends. We want tent camping for anywhere between 10-20 people a night. Obviously willing to get multiple sites but I don't know where we could go. Campsites don't seem too friendly to a bunch of college students setting up tents in their place. Any suggestions?


Answer
This might help you.

www.campsandusky.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment