What are some good places to camp near the Salt Flats in Utah?

best tent camping utah on Eureka Walmart | Top 10 Best Camping Tents Reviews And Consumer ...
best tent camping utah image



luxyfoxy


I am looking for a canyon/mountain experience but bathrooms would be nice. Tent camping not roughing it or anything. Also, I don't want to be eaten by wolves or bears. Thanks.
I think I would like to camp at a campground but one in the mountains or canyon. Not so sure about camping in a totally primative area and get eaten by wolves and bears. Thanks.



Answer
www.koa.com

KOA rocks, you can get a book with every site in the country and they're all over the place, I used the crap out of them through my 20's travelled all over the states. Good luck!

Where is the best place to tent camp and fish in southwest utah?




Callie M


I would like the area's as southwest as possible. We have children in ages 14 down to 4 so it must be kid friendly and safe.


Answer
http://www.trekshare.com/members/chris89/
my buddy just got back monday from a 3 day trip to Utah. check out his pics from the link they are tabs in the left column they start with Utah Scenic Highway 12 and up.... hope you have fun!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment