Born and raised in the city. How do I camp in Wyoming/Montana area?

portable tent for camping on ... Portable Tent ,unique 1 Person Portable Tent , China 1 Person Portable
portable tent for camping image



Bryan


I know it may seem easier than I am making it out to be but I want to find a remote spot next to a small river, set up a tent and catch fish and cook them at my camp site. Being from the city I am so overwhelmed about doing something like this. My car is a Honda Civic and I don't have a lot of experience camping other than at KOA campgrounds.

Every time I have when out west in the past I always fly so bring camping stuff is not even an opt. and we stay at cabins.

So please talk to me about tent camping alone in the wild. I am going to drive and I can rent a 4x4 SUV. I can buy or rent any camping equ. I need. I am concerned about bears and other animals for my wife won't allow me to buy a gun.

Thanks



Answer
You need a little more information than can be provided here.
You can rent the required things or purchase(will you be going on more camping adventures)

A tent. Sleeping things. Cooking things. Food Storage (cooler) Eating things plates cutlery drinking glass

HOW REMOTE will determine your need for many days food water and other supplies.

Axe/.hatchet to cut wood. Fire lighting things. You do not have to build a fire . You could use a portable camping stove. Fishing LICENSE Fishing supplies. Be prepared you may not catch something.

Bears are not usually a problem. DO NOT STORE FOOD WHERE YOU SLEEP. Times have changed and you are usually restricted to campsites or PRIVATE land. You cannot just pitch a tent where you like most land is controlled by someone. Follow local park rules.Ask permission on PRIVATE land.

Your car limits your remoteness.

Check out the many HOT Springs in Montana a different diversion for part of your adventure.
http://www.hotspringsenthusiast.com/Montana.asp
http://visitmt.com/experiences/scenic_adventures/hot_springs_and_pools/

What type of tent is used in Breaking Bad as their portable meth lab?




Matt Hucke


In the new season of Breaking Bad, their meth lab is inside a transparent, plastic looking tent that they place inside the house being fumigated. Where would I be able to get something similar to this?
It's for a Breaking Bad themed Halloween Party...not an actual meth lab people.



Answer
Just go to the local Home Depot and look in the outdoors/camping department.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment