What are some good camping sites around Pennsylvania?

best tent camping usa on ... Tents  The best tents? | Perfect one man tent or 2 person tent
best tent camping usa image



Leo


Camping sites that are afordable and are around a beach, river or lake. Please send me the websites to some. Thnx


Answer
www.koa camping.com ......camping in USA all 50 states
most have bathrooms,pool,showers and RV,tent sites and cabin rentals... join the club and get big discounts well worth the price if you want to get away every weekend.there is one by lake Cumberland in KY with the lake next to it .

How can I try out a tent without taking it down?




Clumsy


I am shopping for camping supplies for my first ever camping weekend in May. Every time I go to try the tents, I get caught up in the lines and take them down. Are they really that delicate? Aren't these things suppose to be for tough forest conditions?


Answer
Forget the tent, buy a good old Aussie Swag.. I have 3 of them and I even have a Bike Swag which I can strap on the Harley..
Here have a look here, and this site is in USA..
http://grizzlymike.com/camping/AUSTRALIAN_SWAGS.html
)o(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment