What's your favorite camping place in or close to oregon?

good tents for camping with dogs on Camping | Getting you started on outdoor adventures
good tents for camping with dogs image



ANGELA H


where is your favorite place to go camping in oregon? What makes it so great for you? Is there tent camping, rvs, cabins? Are dogs welcome?


Answer
Nehalem Bay State Park, on the Oregon coast has great camping. You can pitch a tent, or bring an RV. Dogs are allowed, and there are nice bathrooms/showers. It's close to Manzanita, and Cannon Beach, which are nice towns.

what does a single person do when camping?




Blueberryg


I am older person with 2 small dogs and want to camp. I tent camp for now and feel at a loss once I get to the camp site. I set everything up, read for a while, then draw. I take the dogs for a walk and come back and eat. I can't go on the tours, visit shops (Yosemite), no dogs allowed. I've tried to find other women who like to camp for over 2yrs-no one wants to go camp. What does one do when camping?


Answer
I'm not single but I do enjoy camping alone if I don't have someone that wants to go with me. I'm generally out hiking and mountain biking during the day even though it's best to not go alone. I generally go somewhere other than a national park so I can take my dog.

I love taking photos when I'm out and then spend the evening going through them on the laptop. You should give photography a try. You can find interesting flowers, bugs, rocks, etc right in camp. You don't need a fancy camera. Having an eye for a good shot is more important than the camera. I've had magazines use photos I took with a little point and shoot that fits in my pocket.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment