Where can you tent camp at a campground near or at long beach island, new jersey?




sara_smith





Answer
The two sites below should give you plenty of choices.

Good Luck & happy camping

FREE camping in Green Island, Taiwan?




Mart�n


Is it possible to camp for FREE in Green Island, Taiwan? I am aware that there is a campsite, but voice has it that it's 400NT per person now. So, I was wondering if there is an alternative. Has anyone tried doing this before? How did it work out? Could we easily find somewhere to spot ourselves?
Thank you Penguin for your answer, it was very helpful.

As for Cat Stevens, I think the insult is uncalled for. If I had the resources I would be the first to pay regardless of the cost. I also come from a small island and I am in no way offended by travelers who try to find a way to camp for free or get by the cheapest way they can. On the contrary, I strongly encourage them to do so and provide them with the necessary information when it's possible. We're not talking about invading somebody's property or exploiting their resources in any way. It makes me feel good that people find an interest in my country and in my culture, and in my previous experiences, Taiwanese people have shown nothing but the same and been nothing but welcoming. I think they appreciate it more when I spend the little money I have in their own family-runned businesses than when I give it away to governmental entities.



Answer
Just put your tent anywhere as long as it's not near someone's home or obviously on someone's property. Nobody will bother you or steal your things. It's a laid-back place. You can put up your tent in a parking lot or other public place, if you like, or by the sea.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment