Tent Camping around Eugene Oregon?




Laurie H


We'd like to camp around Eugene while we visit friends and family. I have heard that Armitage Park has tent camping. I am wondering if that is a good campground and if there are any other campgrounds in the Eugene area. We have a tent...not an RV


Answer
i wouldnt advertie where ur camping...lots of crazy ppl on here

(not me) just saying incase

Camping/Oregon - Where should I camp on the 4th of July?




Mark R


Hey fellow Oregonians...! Any recommendations as to where I might camp with my girlfriend here in a few months? I realize there are 100's of campgrounds in this glorious state... but do you have any personal opinions as to what I should check out? I am leaving from Eugene... So, maybe a 2 hour radius from there would be good. North, south, east, or west is cool.... :)

Thanks a bunch!



Answer
in a tent=P
nah im from uk so duno but a hill or by the sea is nice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment