Where are the best places to camp in CO?




...


Best places in Colorado to go camping the 'ol fashioned way without RV, or lodges. Just a tent and preferably a lake nearby. It'd also be great if campfires were allowed. May - September


Answer
I'm partial to Rocky Mountain National Park. there are a bunch of State Parks all over the state that would meet your criteria as well.

Where is a good tent campground inColorado?




Allison


I want to go camping in Colorado this summer with my boyfriend. When I go camping i would rather use a tent. I'm trying to find a good campground with tent camping somewhere close to the mountains but i dont have a clue what's good and whats not. Please let me know if you know anywhere good to camp? Please and Thank you!


Answer
Two of my favorites are:
"Rocky Mountain National Park" north of Denver
"Mueller State Park" west of Colorado Springs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment