Looking for a 4 person car camping tent.?




Jim


I'm looking for a 4 person tent (for 2 people and gear) for car camping. I don't think the $39.95 tents at the box stores are worth anything at all, but I do have a budget of about $100. Anyone have a 4 person tent they recommend? I live in the pacific northwest and it rains here occasionally so it needs to be adequate in that regard. I also think aluminum poles are better than fiberglass, but in my price range I might have to settle for FG poles.


Answer
I encourage you to triple or quadruple your tent budget. When I buy a tent and other sleeping gear, I consider the cost of the motel rooms in which I would stay but for the comfort of my tent. You may save thousands of dollars per year by staying in a comfortable, reliable tent over living out of motels.
In the $300 range, look at Marmot-Den4 (4'10" ceiling) or Big Agnes Big House 4 (5'8" ceiling). For $400, consider Marmot Halo 4 (4'11" ceiling) or Mountain Hardwear-Habitat 5 Tent (6'5" ceiling).

4 person tent cheapest i don't care about quality?




xGottaPr0b


I need a tent that can fit at least 4 people for the cheapest possible. Please answer if u know of somehting good. me and my friends are all gna pitch in and get this and go camping w/ no parents its gna be the ****


Answer
i got a coleman tent at wallyworld 4 or so years ago it says its 4 man but thats cramming people in it.

anyways its held up pretty good been through some big montana storms and one day the wind was so strong taht it laid the tent down and was rubbing our noses all night long with water blowing in under the rain fly i was afraid the poles would snap but they held




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment