camping? 3 month old baby?




Bet Head


All my family is going to Kern River, CA for this fourth of july weekend... and they are begging me to go. Only problem is my baby is 3 months old and she hates the heat. They're saying it wont be that hot since will be camping by the river, but I'm still not sure if its a good idea. Need some advice..


Answer
My husband and I took our daughter camping for 3 days when she was 1 1/2 months old. She loved it! It's just one of those things though. Your baby may like it or not. Only one way to find out. Try to find a shady area to camp in. We had bought a huge 2 bedroom tent with a screened in front porch. We opened the 2 rooms to make 1 big one and I was able to fit her bassinet in the room with us. I was also able to fit all the coolers and her swing in the porch area. If you have a camper it may be easier but could get stuffy.

where do you go camping near la?




Emilio F


Looking to go camping with my boys ..we're looking for a campground where fishing and swimming is available. ...we're just trying to avoid the annoying cramming of campsites. Anywhere within a 200 mile radius of LA..thanks! Tell me about your experience..


Answer
Woodalls campground directory lists everything there is, I typed in your criteria and over 500 selections popped up,
http://woodalls.com/campground/default.aspx?subtype=tent-camping&city=los-angeles&state=california&radius=200

If your wanting a cool place to do it all swimming, boating, fishing, rafting, hiking, you name it I recommend Lake Isabella, the lake is full with many campsites right next to the lake or you can camp along the Kern river near a hot spring so much to do so little time to do it all in. There are many reservable sites and many non reserved sites so you will have no problems finding a place to camp.

Have Fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment