Where cam I find a good camping ground/tent site in New York?




bmwgodfath


Im want to take my girlfriend camping and i cant find a good place. Help me out please.


Answer
Lake George..... has great camp site... going there labor day weekend for camping.
i went on 4 of July also!

Camping around New York City?




Artem


Where can I go camping <150mi around NYC? I mean REAL camping somewhere in a forest where I can drive my 4x4 truck with no people, no annoying cops around and still legal for me to do camping with a tent and open fire (bbq). Thanks.
Not interested in campground for pussies... I want a REAL camping away from civilization...



Answer
The catskill mountains,

Peakamoose fields off of peakamoose road, unmanned camp areas no improvements , kinda the area that kids may.smoke pot at while camping no camping cost, 15 ish miles to a real town

Would probly be the best unless your willing to.walk in which case the reversing river from.denying would do best




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment