Can you correct me? I'm bad in english... 10 points...?




<(^^,)>


I created a little story... can you correct that? thanks alot

Last night, I was in my room with nothing to do. While I was thinking, i has the stupid idea than did this supernatural story began. Then, I called my two best friends, Jasper and his little brother, Charlie.
-Hello? Jasper answered.
-Hi! it's Tayler.
-Hi bro! what's up?
-Well. .. I was thinking and i had an idea, have you something to do tomorrow? I asked
-No
-Do you want to go fish with me?
-Of course! Can my little brother come with us?
-Yes
-Well ... see you tomorrow, bye!
- Bye!
This morning, I woke up, supposing than the day was going to be awesone. That was wrong. My friends came to my home when I was preparing all the things for this travel.
- Hi, all you two!
-Are you ready? Charlie asked me.
-Yes, all is ready! I answered

We went to Kakadu National Park. When we arrived, I felt a thrill, I has a premonition of impending danger, but I didn't think about it much time. We did the tent and we went to fish after.
When we were on the boat, we were talking about video games and others things when, suddenly, Jame's rod began to shake. We pulled it and that was a ugly and weird fish. Charlie, Jasper ans I were looking it as it began to spit out something. A surprising little rock came out of its mouth. Nonetheless, the little rock was magnificeny.

-What is it? I asked.
- I don't really know but... I think...
Jasper hesitated what he wanted to say. Finally, he picked up the little rock while Charlie and I were looking it.
-It's a diamond! We can to be rich with that! Charlie said.
Charlie was right, the little rock was a diamond because he knew alot about them and because his father studied them too.
- We can sell it and divide the profit in three. Jasper said.
-How much could it cost?
-I don't know, I'm going to see that later.
Jasper kept the diamond. Then, we went to the camp.
At night, I couldn't sleep because I was afraid fot the premonition I had when we arrived.
A little latter, Jasper went out to the tent. I heared one. two. three, four... ten humid footstep, someone who opened the little refrigerator and suddenly, Jasper began to scream.
Charlie and I went out to see what was happened. Finally, We saw a big monster. He was green, had two horns and a very big fangs. He was killing Jasper and I began to tremble.

We ran away, we dind't know where. Nonetheless, that was the only way out. After, we found a forest ranger, we explained him what happened with our friend, so we came back to the camp.
When we were arrived, we saw anything! The tent, the little refrigerator and the car was gone. The only thing we found was the strange diamond...

Thanks alot!



Answer
Last night, I was in my room with nothing to do. While I was thinking, I had a stupid idea, then this supernatural story began. Then, I called my two best friends, Jasper and his little brother, Charlie.
-"Hello?" Jasper answered.
-"Hi! It's Tayler."
-"Hi bro! What's up??
-"Well... I was thinking and I got an idea, do you have something to do tomorrow?" I asked.
-"No", he replied.
-"Do you want to go fish with me?"
-"Of course! Can my little brother come with us?"
-"Yes."
-"Well... see you tomorrow, bye!"
-"Bye!"
This morning, I woke up feeling that today was going to be awesome.. That was wrong. My friends came to my home when I was preparing all the things for this travel.
-"Hi, you two!"
-"Are you ready?" Charlie asked me.
-"Yes, everything is ready!" I answered.

We went to Kakadu National Park. When we arrived, I felt a thrill. I had a premonition of impending danger, but I didn't think about it. We set up the tent before going to fish.
When we were on the boat, we were talking about video games and others things when, suddenly, Jame's rod began to shake. We pulled it up and it was an ugly, weird fish. Charlie, Jasper and I were looking at it as it began to spit out something. Surprisingly, a little rock came out of its mouth. Nonetheless, the little rock was magnificent.

-"What is it?" I asked.
-"I don't really know but... I think..."
Jasper hesitated with what he wanted to say. Finally, he picked up the little rock while Charlie and I were looking it.
-"It's a diamond! We can be rich!" Charlie said.
Charlie was right, the little rock was a diamond because he knew a lot about them and because his father studied them too.
-"We can sell it and divide the profit in three." Jasper said.
-"How much could it cost?"
-"I don't know, I'm going to see about that later."
Jasper kept the diamond. Then, we went back to the camp.
At night, I couldn't sleep because I was afraid of the premonition I had when we arrived.
A little latter, Jasper went out to the tent. I heard one, two, three, four... ten humid footsteps. I then heard someone open the mini refrigerator and suddenly, Jasper began to scream.
Charlie and I went out to see what was happened. Finally, we saw a big monster. He was green, had two horns and very big fangs. He was trying to kill Jasper and I began to tremble in fear.

We ran away, even though we didn't know where. Nonetheless, that was the only way out. After that, we found a forest ranger and explained to him what happened with our friend, so we came back to the camp.
When we were arrived, we saw nothing! The tent, the mini refrigerator and the car was gone. The only thing we found was the strange diamond...

Any recommendations of an itinerary for a week long camping/hiking trip from Vancouver to Banff/Lake Louise?




Salzone


Looking for must-see sights and great hikes in the Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper area. We only have a week to make the round-trip from Vancouver. Is there anywhere along the way that is worth stopping for a day? We are big hikers and want as much natural beauty as possible! Also looking for recommended campgrounds - preferrably tent-only places, but we do like flush toilets and showers. Thanks for your help!


Answer
You'll want to stop at Lake Louise and quite close to there is Morraine Lake - beautiful!

Johnston Canyon is between Lake Louise and Banff on the old highway. That is a gorgeous hike up. The ink pots at the top are worth a day trip.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment