What is a good cheap tent brand? Greatland,Ozark Trail or Field and stream?

tents for camping kmart on Camping Tents For Sale At Kmart
tents for camping kmart image



bridget36


Looking to buy a big enough tent for a family of 5. I don't want to spend to much money because I am not sure if I will even like camping.So I will like to buy a store brand. I am not sure what kmarts brand is. Anyway out of the brands I listed above our any of them good?


Answer
All very good advice above. I will give my two-cents worth. I have two, four-man (9'x7') Ozark Trail tents from Wal-Mart. For a family camping trip, these work great, they are easy to set up, pretty good bang for the buck and over-all have been pretty good tents that have lasted several years and are still holding up. Would I climb Everest or go on an extended backpacking or climbing trip with them, absolutely NOT! I have a quality, one-man backpacking tent for my more serious backpacking trips that I bought from REI. As somebody else said, a tent for the kids and a tent for you guys is the way to go, it's what I do. Two smaller tents are cheaper than one large tent and two small tents are easier to set up than one large tent. I tend to be very organized when I camp. My wife and kids scatter their "crap" all over the tent. Having two tents helps this a lot. The other plus to this is if something happens to one of the tents, it gets a tear, catches on fire, whatever, you have a back-up. Everybody has opinions based upon personal experience, and this is my personal experience. I hope your family develops a love of camping and the outdoors, it's a fantastic family experience.

How to run a car vacuum indoors on AC power?




Himanshu M


I need a voltage adapter that can take male end of the car vacuum-chord on one end and the opposite end to fit into my wall outlet with appropriate 12V to 110V conversion. THANKS!


Answer
Buy a power converter it can be a little expensive. I bought one for my cooler for when I go camping and I use it because I have to pay for a campsite for two and I'm only one and I have took an A/C with me it's interesting when people walk by they ask why come camping if you bring your A/C and electric cooler ? Or did it come with the tent? I have to stay at a cooler temp because of meds. I've e learned to improvise a lot when going camping and doing things I'm not suppose to do. Camping world had them you can check with Walmart or Target and maybe Kmart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment