How to make a camping trip fun for 18-25 year olds?

best tent camping lake shasta on Discounted RV Camping at Oakzanita Springs, in Descanso, California
best tent camping lake shasta image



cloe*


Me and a few of my friends are goin camping in 2 weeks on a sandbar..we've got the typical beer, fire, tent, and hot dogs but what are some ways we can make it fun and interesting? I've never been camping before! Any ideas help :)


Answer
Obviously, 2 weeks on a sand bar? that trip is dead in the sand before it even gets started I don't buy that story at all. 18-25 year olds need action and excitement head to a destination that has more things to do. Hiking, biking, swimming, fishing, hunting, climbing, canoeing, sailing, boating, rafting, caving, offroading but anything other than a sand bar. Head to one of the many mountain lakes this country has near a community with action and supplies Lake Tahoe, Lake Powell, Lake Isabella, Shasta Lake all have this kind of fun and and more.

Planning a family camping trip in August 2008. Does anyone know of any good campsites in California?




Veronica A


Looking for some good campsites for our family. Need to know what's good for children to have fun too??


Answer
There's so many places to camp all over California! Yosemite Valley or Touloume Meadows. all along Hwy 49, Lassen National Recreation Area, anywhere 1 hour from Redding, Ca Lake Tahoe, Lake Shasta, Redwoods, National Park along Hwy 1, Death Valley in the Spring, Mono Lake are just a few of the areas I like to camp. My favorite is the Redding area though. I lived up there for 15 years and miss it very much! When I lived up there I could drive 1 hour in any direction and be in some of the most beautiful and desolate areas to camp, and I camp almost every weekend. Try Burney Falls State Park or drive up to Hat Creek. It really depends on what you and your family likes to do when you go camping. I love to just camp period, but if there's fishing then I'm in seventh heaven! I just love the outdoors and spend as much time in the wild I can under the stars or in a tent in inclimate weather.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment