where is a good place to go tent camping near Disneyland?

best tent camping black hills on Bear Country USA www.Black-Hills-Trip-Planner.com
best tent camping black hills image



Ariel


I live in Oregon, and my friend and I want to go to disneyland in September, but we want to camp somewhere nearby. Were just wanting to camp in a tent, not an RV.

Thanks!!



Answer
The closest campground with tent camping is featherly park. It's right on the Santa ana river next to a freeway in Anaheim hills. Not a very good spot.

The next closest is O'Neil park. Its located in the foothills of orange county about 30 minutes from Disneyland. There are also a couple of privately run campgrounds, Irvine lake and Black star, both of these though are surrounded by private property with not many activities to do.

here is a link to O'neil Park
http://www.ocparks.com/oneillpark/

What would you do if you saw glowing eyes in the dark?




Major Tom


I can tell what my cat's eyes look like when they're glowing. I'm asking what would you do if you saw a pair of eyes glowing that definitely weren't human, but not a domestic animal either. What if you saw something in the shape of a human, but you could only see it's silhouette? What would you do if this figure had glowing yellow, red, or orange eyes and it was pitch black outside? What would you do?


Answer
This happened to me camping. It was the middle of the night and I had to pee real bad. So I left the tent to the stream near by. It was pitch black dark. When I returned I heard a noise in our camp site. I found a flashlight on a table and lit it. I was face to face with a black panther. It was so startled it ran for the hills. I was frozen out of fear. LOL. I never left that tent at night again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment