What are fun things to do in Southern Utah?

best tent camping zion national park on camping e-mail info If you while visiting zion national park camping ...
best tent camping zion national park image



I <3 Cena!


Ok so im going to Southern Utah and i need a list of attractions, or fun thins to do. links are ok too
thanks



Answer
If ur an outdorsie kinda gurl visit Zion National Park. You can go camping, hiking, swimming, and go site seeing. There's also a hotel if you dont like to sleep outside in tent. and some restaurants. The park is sooo breath taking, my family and I been there a couple times. :D Theres also a couple of places that sell souvenirs and especially jewelry made from rocks like the roze quarts...... u really need to go there!!!!!

http://www.utah.com/nationalparks/zion.htm
there's a thing where it says "things to do" and all you got to do is click on it. its on the top. :D

I'm going camping with my boy cousins?




Sarah


Hi! I'm a teen and was wondering what I should bring/do for camping with my cousins' family. There's a mom, a dad, and three boys. Luckily, I'm closer with the mom so I can ask her for anything, really - so she's very helpful! I was just wondering, as I'm in my younger teens - theres one who's 15, one who's my age, and one who's two years younger. I'm the only one outside of their immediate family going and it'll be a long car ride, as well as a hot one, since we're driving to Zion National Park in Utah. That means driving through hot California desert as well as hot Nevada desert to get there. I just wanted some advice and tips for packing and things. I'm a bit worried if I get my "monthly cycle" there. It'd be towards the end of the trip. I'm a bit nervous, as I'll be alone with their family. I've gone to Arizona alone with them once, and it was fine! But that of course was more before bras, tampons, etc. What do I do for a bathing suit? I can't wear board shorts, as the ones I've tried always rub against my thighs :P And it sucks, haha. I'll be with them for 8 or 9 days and I'm really excited to get out of the house! But just worried as I won't have any others from my family. Also, what if I get home sick? I usually don't, but my mom is going through chemo now and I'm sure I'll be fine, but I don't know. Anything can happen! Haha. Thanks for helping, if you do! I'd just love tips and advice on what to bring, what to do, etc. Thanks!


Answer
Baby wipes and zip-lok bags.
You did not say if this will be tent camping, an RV, a campground?
Will there be 6 people in a car with no air conditioning?
Zion means hiking so bring a small pack and large water container.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttRFIvsuf4A&feature=related




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment