How hurricane Katrina exactly effected southern Louisiana?

best tent camping louisiana on All Campgrounds � Camping the 50 States: Tent Camping in Louisiana
best tent camping louisiana image
Q. I need to know exactly how southern Louisiana (mainly Arcadiana) was effected. I'd like to know the time the hurricane hit, damage, death toll. Please. It's for a project.


Answer
I was camping in a tent at the time.

What is the wheather like in colorado springs during July?




tlabrueyer


I would like for my family to go camping in colorado springs this year as our family vacation but I dont know if its too hot for a tent or would we be better off getiing a cabin.We are from Louisiana so camping during July in tents are only for the extremest becasue the humidity and heat are unbareable during the summer.


Answer
In Springs in July, yes it would be to hot in a tent.(Try Cascade, Woodland Park or Lake George all close to Springs)

Springs however is right up against the mountains, and temps less than 10 miles from town may be a lot cooler. (don't forget that temperatures can dip down pretty low at night even in July, one year on the 4th of July I was camping in Leadville and it got down to 23F after leaving Pueblo at 103F)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment