Where to go camping in or around Maryland?

best tent camping maryland on The Africa Adventure Company Oliver's Camp, Tarangire, Tanzania
best tent camping maryland image



Hawk


I am new to Maryland and the east coast. Where do people go camping? I am from California so I am used to rugged high mountain camping. I know Maryland does not have any high (8,000+ ft) mountains, but where are the sucluded forested areas? Interested in tent camping and fishing but not on the coast.


Answer
Try these state parks:
http://www.dnr.state.md.us/mdmap.html

Does anyone know of a good but cheap or good priced Tent Camping Site in the North East Coast?




tuki27


Okay, I am a broke college student who is trying to have a good time for spring break but not spend too much money. Me and 3 of my friends are looking to stay at a camp site. We are from NJ and are looking to stay at either Southern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, or even Virginia (Northern). Can someone help me out with a safe, fun, cool place???
Thank you!



Answer
i don't know much about camp sites around those areas, but the average of what i've seen from the east cost to the west cost, Maine to Alaska, its about $15 a night




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment