I really want to camp somewhere with nice scenery around Georgia or Tennessee with nobody around?

best tent camping georgia on ... House - Fitness & Sports - Camping & Hiking - Screen Houses & Canopies
best tent camping georgia image



GreenSpoon


I've been trying to find a good spot to camp in where I don't have to deal with other campers or anything, I want to be in complete solitude with my buddy. Any ideas? I don't want to go to some cabin in a National Park with other people, I just want to bring a tent and camp somewhere nice for 3 days or something, please.


Answer
Tennessee has the Great Smokey Mountains. Pieces of it are very popular camp/trailer sites, but I'm sure there are tons of other places on site that are far less inhabited. The mountains are beautiful!

Where's a good place in Georgia for my friends and I to go camping?




Chelsea


For spring break, my friends and I want to go somewhere camping, preferably in Georgia. We were thinking like some cheap cabin somewhere, probably 8 of us at the max. Things like hiking, maybe a beach within an hour or less drive, a little city. As cheap as possible! Any suggestions?


Answer
Ok,

I'm going to let you in on one of my secret spots...

Check this out, Set your tent right on a wild cascading mountain river. Go to sleep at night to the sounds of rushing water. Get up in the morning to a Beautiful mountain sunrise, eat a nice breakfast, and spend the day Hiking nearby trails, or trout fishing for huge trout right on the river by your tent. If you like tubing, kayaking, or canoeing awesome mountain waters, this is the perfect spot for you. This campground also rents out canoes, tubes, and kayaks, with shuttle service right back to the campground.

For dinner, you can grill out with a awesome Mountain view , or choose a short drive down the street to a renowned riverside country food restaurant with riverside patio dining.

This is the Toccoa Valley campground.
It's up in the Blue ridge mountain area off of Aska Rd. about an hour outside of Atlanta.

Hope you enjoy, this is one of my all time favorite camping spots, and trust me I am a avid camper...

You can use the link below to see pictures, Hi-Def video, and more information on this place...

You can use the link below to see pictures and great video about this spot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment