What is a good, small and relatively cheap tent to take on a motorcycle?

best tents for motorcycle camping on The Best Tents for Motorcycle Camping | Trails.com
best tents for motorcycle camping image



Mallard S.


My friend and I are going on a cross country camping trip on his motorcycle and we need a small tent to pack and take with us. Any suggestions?


Answer
Eureka makes some reasonable quality for your dollar tents as does Coleman, both make backpacking tents that would serve you well.

What are the Most important camping supplies you should bring on a tenting trip?




iClimb_199


I don't have much room I have to fit all my gear, camping pillow, tent, and a sleeping bag, on to the back of a motorcycle! What are the most important things I should pack for the trip!


Answer
I have been on many hikes and camping trips...I love it. As a former US Marine, I would suggest 6 MAJOR items: Knife, Water, Rations, Waterproof Matches/Flint, Blanket, First Aid Kit. Other items such as toilet papper, baby wipes, rubbing alcohol, sunglasses, BUG SPRAY, Advil PM...you will sleep like a baby, extra clothes, TENT, trash bags(for keeping clothes and other things dry if it rains)...and so on.

Have fun on your trip!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment