Where is a good tent campground inColorado?

best tent camping colorado on Tent 2013 Outwell Montana 6P Tent 2013. 5-6 Man Tents. Montana 6P Tent ...
best tent camping colorado image



Allison


I want to go camping in Colorado this summer with my boyfriend. When I go camping i would rather use a tent. I'm trying to find a good campground with tent camping somewhere close to the mountains but i dont have a clue what's good and whats not. Please let me know if you know anywhere good to camp? Please and Thank you!


Answer
Two of my favorites are:
"Rocky Mountain National Park" north of Denver
"Mueller State Park" west of Colorado Springs.

Are there any good camps in Colorado?




Lauren Gra


I am looking for summer over-night camps that are 8-14 days. Google is apparently not a good tool for finding such camps. She would prefer something with cabins or tent camping, not backpacking. She loves the mountains here in CO and wants a camp up there. She is 13. Please help! I can't find any camps that sound fun at all!


Answer
If this person is as you say, 13yo & is not going to be with an adult, it would be very likely that she wouldn't be welcome.

if in the company of an adult, i don't see a major problem.

yes, there are a number of camps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment