Were is the best place to rent a camping tent and how much does it cost?

best camping tent for 6 people on apache pop-up camper lift system
best camping tent for 6 people image



Mooch


I am haveing a camping party in my back yard and would like to rent a tent that 5-6 people can sleep in.


Answer
Gosh. I'm not sure where you are located but REI used to rent such gear, but I'd try any local sports/outdoor supply store to ask them.
This would be the kind of gear you either just buy or borrow from a family member/friend/neighbor.
Have fun!

What are the Most important camping supplies you should bring on a tenting trip?




iClimb_199


I don't have much room I have to fit all my gear, camping pillow, tent, and a sleeping bag, on to the back of a motorcycle! What are the most important things I should pack for the trip!


Answer
I have been on many hikes and camping trips...I love it. As a former US Marine, I would suggest 6 MAJOR items: Knife, Water, Rations, Waterproof Matches/Flint, Blanket, First Aid Kit. Other items such as toilet papper, baby wipes, rubbing alcohol, sunglasses, BUG SPRAY, Advil PM...you will sleep like a baby, extra clothes, TENT, trash bags(for keeping clothes and other things dry if it rains)...and so on.

Have fun on your trip!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment