How to get rid of a crocodile that is threatening my family?

best tent camping new york on Campsite Scout Video: Lantana Loop, Goose Island State Park, Texas
best tent camping new york image



Jenny


I'm out camping near Camp York with my family and a large reptilian beast is lurking outside of our tent. My daughter is extremely upset and my son keeps saying he's going to go outside and wrestle the crocodile.
My husband has fainted with fright and I can't wake him.

I'm quite frantic so I've whipped out my macbook pro and the wi-fi is on so that I have net access and get get live news updates/check Facebook etc



Answer
"How to get rid of a crocodile that is threatening my family?"

Just get rid of your family and the crocodile will lose interest.

"My daughter is extremely upset and my son keeps saying he's going to go outside and wrestle the crocodile."

That's the son dealt with.

"My husband has fainted with fright and I can't wake him."

Just roll him out the tent. For goodness sakes, get a sense of proportion! The only challenge you're left with is getting rid of that hysterical daughter. You don't need news channels and Facebook to deal with such a trivial matter.

Where is the best place for camping at Lake George?




E


I want to go tent camping at Lake George
and I want a woodsy site. Which is the best campground
that would have such a site?
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!



Answer
New York State has a lovely affordable campground at Moreau Lake, its about 15 mins from Lake George (Moreau is just off exit 17 on the NYS Thruway)(Lake George is exit 20).The sites are sandy, drive in sites and there is a beach and hiking as well. Check out the web site, I go every year and enjoy it. Its also near Saratoga Race Track! Have fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment