How did you meet your spouse?

best tent camping lake powell on Grand Canyon Map & Guide, Maps & Books | Campmor
best tent camping lake powell image



aj_lets_go


or where?


Answer
I met my husband when me and my girlfreinds were at lake powell one summer. Actually all of us girls met our hubbys that faithful trip. It was actually quite funny how we met them. We had anchored our Chapparal boat with a wake board tower and killer stereo system near page beach. The speakers were blasting "margaritaville" and a boat of guys pulled up and asked us to show them our tits. Then a miracle came. We were all 21 at the time and the guys in the boat were like 40. The miracle was four guys on seperate wave runners, all hot six packed guys. They said "leave these girls alone, theyre to hot for you suckers!" and the old guys looked at them, and then us and drove off. I guess they thought they were our boys. Anywho they said "aren't you guys the camp that has the red ford 5150 over there, well there was some drunk raiding your cooler!" We pretty much freaked. So one guy, my hubby and another took three of us on their sea-doos back to our camp. Lukily, he only took a thing of mayonaise and a pack of wine coolers. The other girls came back with the boat and we told them it was all okay. The guys were camping right next to us, so we envited then over to sit and talk. Alex, my husband came out of his tent with a thing of mayonaise and wine coolers! He said he owed us for not knocking the drunk out of his pantys. We talked and had some drinks we had a blast, all of us. We discovered that they only lived like 30 minuets away from us. Then as we were talking, we all found our true love. He is so smart, hillariouse, kind, a great dad to five and about to be six kids. We got married two years after we met. WE had our honneymoon in the exact same spot we met. Then we stayed at his moms house for the reception. WE both got so drunk, but that night, things got a little out of hand. I felt him get up and he said he had to pee. All of a sudden I heard this splashing sound. His moms computer was in the room we slept in. Then I got up, turned on the light, and he was standing there peeing on his moms computer! We were so out of it! But dispite all of that, we have five BEAutiful children. Miachel, Bailey, Breanne, Derin, Kaila, and now I am pregnat with our sixth, a boy, due in two months. What a story, Huh?

If you were rich would you...?




alicia e


If you were to win the lottery, would you truley be happy? Would you be lazy and just "hang out",or would you travel the globe in search of adventure. Would you stay at your job, or would you buy your company and make it better for your employers? Would you help the hungry, or lavish the fortunate? What would YOU do?


Answer
pay off my bills and continue my life as its been. I would travel though with the love of my life....a lot of traveling. I didn't have to win the lottery to by the business I worked for, hence the bills.....but I am a good person and would still help others when I can. I have friends I would not hesitate to take to the doctor and pay for lapband or bypass surgery. Then I would pay for the sugery to tighten their skin when they lost the weight. Its the least I could do for them. And I would take my YaYa's traveling......but not with my hunny......well at least not til I had been there with him already...

Oh and you know what else I would do strictly as an extravagance? lol, this is really stupid but I just love it. I would go camping at Lake Powell complete with those tents from Planet of The Apes....and their must be apes, actors in suits are fine...hell stuffed ones would be fine too...and horses, lots of beautiful horses.......thats totally stupid and would be so COOL....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment