Best Camping Place in middle and east Tennessee ?

best tent camping east tennessee on Toad Campers LLC, Sales, Rentals, Camping Trailers, Myrtle Beach area
best tent camping east tennessee image



denise2829


Where is the best camping place in Tennessee in your opinion?I am planning to take my two boys (tent) camping for a week during spring break March 16-21. So I want to take them to a nice campground.
I have been looking in middle and east Tennessee.
Also do you know any good free primitive camping sites in middle or east Tennessee.



Answer
the great smoky mountains national park is an amazing place to go camping; 800 miles of trails, fishing, horseback riding, amazing waterfalls, tons of wildlife, camping there is $14-$23 a night; this is a great place to go camping, i have been there many times with my family and we can't wait to go back this summer

I want to go Camping in the deep woods of Tennessee?




Animal Lov


Could somebody tell me and give me a link to there site some good Camp Grounds I don't want this: set up your tent here and play on the play grounds I want to be in the deep woods.
STOP GIVING ME RUDE ANSWERS NOW!



Answer
Man dont listen to the ones who leave rude answers. Tennessee is a beautiful place with lots of great places for hiking and camping. I like the Savage Gulf area, and the fiery gizzard trail. If your looking for a challenge then the Alum Cave trail is a great place. You can also hike up Mt. Laconte in the Smoky Mountains and stay up there over night or weekend. Its not tent camping but they have no electricity and bring all thier supplies up by mules. Sometimes the Natural areas in Tennessee are some of the best places to see. Also lots of people have private camp areas that you can call. There are some in east Tennessee. Just search the net for private camp areas. Theres nothing quite like the Smokys though. The smell of the mountains. The beautiful mountain streams. Im sure you wont have any problem finding a place in East or Middle TN that's camp worthy. West Tennessee doesnt offer that much camping. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment