Tent camping in Massachusetts?




Karliane


A group of friends looking for a place for hiking, fishing, paddling boat, kayaking and more. A place that we can stay up till late, not parting but talking and stuff like that.


Answer
Try Camp Overflow in Otis, MA

camping massachusetts, New Hampshire?




Al


hello, looking for a campground to take the wife and kids. We will be sleeping in a tent. I dont want to be sleeping in a big open field with all the rest of the visitors. Looking for a place with separate wooded sites where my family and I can sit around a fire. Also need a place with good fishing, boat rentals would be a plus.

The more amenities the better, wifes a little uneasy about camping !

In new hampshire or MA please

I realize this may not be the website for a request like this but I do think yall have alot of input on almost everything so I thought Id try! thanks to all



Answer
The best campgrounds are in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I'm from Massachusetts, but I've been camping up there since I was little, and there's nothing else like it. Have fun! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment