Electricity while camping..?

Q. When camping in europe, many campsites say that electricity is available...how is this delivered?

I'm staying in a 2 person tent with my boyfriend. Are there just communal plug sockets that can be used? or do I need a special mains adapter?

If someone could just clarify all this for me it would be appreciated..

Thanks!


Answer
Take the adaptor with you--many times we needed to use an adaptor. You might call ahead to see if there is a specific type you will need. Happy camping---we plan to do some cabin camping this week---but with theelectricityy as I have asthma and I want to be ready for treatment if needed.

backpacking /camping west europe?




DAN


ok im going to be in west europe for 3 moths but i want to save some money and buy tent and go to campsites in europe do they have alot ill be going to germany mainly and sweden france denmark and maybe some more places but i dont want to waset all my money on hostels is there any other way to save money on places to sleep


Answer
All of these countries have campsites. Reaching these and the cities by public transport will be a challenge especially in France. It may be a bit cheaper but not always spectacularly so.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment