camping tents?




rosemary j


what are some good quality camping tents


Answer
The best are made by a company called The North Face, but can be quite expensive. We camp all the time, and have a Coleman family tent, an Ozark Trail tent (from Wal-mart, I think made by Coleman), and an REI back-packer's 2-man tent. If you have any sporting goods store nearby (Bass Pro Shop has an excellent assortment), go in and talk to a sales person. Keep in mind that the size of the tent (how many people it sleeps) is a very crowded fit. For 4 people to be comfy, with duffelbags inside, you really need an 8-person tent. Keep in mind, too, seasonality, the type of material the floor is made of (you don't want it to tear if you have to put it up on a gravel or rocky area), and weight.

Is it arrogant of me to use 8 person tent while camping alone?

Q.


Answer
No, you're very lucky though. When we go camping , we stuff in 2 adults (me and my mom), my husky, squirmy 6 year old, and my dog INTO a 2-person tent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment