What should I do please answer?




Liam


I do not know what to do and I am really boored


Answer
I am never bored. When I was 15 or 16 years old, I participated in 55 different activities and sports outside of high school. My activities back then ranged from playing chess with international chess players like Bobby Fisher and Larry Evans (25 tables played each of them at the same time) to fly fishing for brook trout in remote lakes and rivers to walking through the thick bush hunting grouse with my grandfather's shotgun, snowshoeing in the winter, high diving, tent camping in the winter, taking long canoe trips, whale watching for free near Tadoussac, Quebec, doing drafting drawings on my own drafting table, learning another language. Today, I still keep my mind and body active. In the last 25 years, I have traveled to 17 different countries. Even though I'm 65 now, I just completed a critical report on two web sites I was complaining about. The report was 16 pages long in size 11 font. I have been referenced in a British newspaper for a legal matter I was involved in, the same matter was also picked up by newspapers in Houston, Texas and Orlando, Florida. I was offered a teaching position to (teach a particular law course in a college) even though I had to write supplementary exams to squeak through in my last year of high school and even though I have never attended a university or college. After failing my last year of high school I did not give up and say to myself "what will I do with the rest of my life all my friends have gone on to attend university - oh, woe is me?". No, on the contrary, I just kept going. I have played my guitar on two different vinyl albums and played live to 900 people. I feel young, I accomplish a lot during my busy day. I always look on the "bright side of life". I have been interviewed live on TV and on the radio.I have, all alone, sailed a small sailboat by from a town in Ontario Canada to a town in New York State. I flew alone to Bermuda (a country I had never been to in my life) and I was paid in advance to follow a couple around the island for four days with a 1,000 mm zoom lens when I was a private investigator. There are all kinds of things to do with your time. We all have gifts and abilities. What are yours? Go out and perfect one or two of those gifts...do not sit at home and be bored. Take a course in spelling and learn the correct spelling of the word is not boored.

Canadian party vacation! Any idea where to go?




wrightemai


Where are some good places for me and my friend (I am 19 and she is 20) to go in Canada? We want to go in the first 1-2 weeks of September. We are looking for some places to go party and of course drink. We would need a hotel near by of course but yeah if anyone has any ideas please let me know! We have never been to Canada so we really got no idea.


Answer
Where are you from? US? Europe?

Montreal would probably be a good place to party and if you want to visit other major cities, your relatively near from Ottawa (2h) Quebec city (2h30) and Toronto (6-7h). If you're from US, you will discover a very different culture, much more different from the US culture than the rest of Canada is... Don't worry, the province of Quebec is a French speaking province, but almost everyone speak English, especially if you stay more in the city.

You can go West too in the Rockies (Banff, Whistler...), but it will be much more expensive.

If you decide to go to Montreal and you want to live something special, try to find a way to go to St. Tite Western festival (http://www.festivalwestern.com/en/) happening the 2 first week of september (about 1h30 of drive from Montreal, try to go there during the weekend). Seriously, it's probably the funniest thing i've ever seen! It's pretty much 400 000 completely drunk fake cowboys drinking everywhere and wearing cowboy hats. If you have a tent or a car, you can give like $10 to a farmer there and camping on his field (in your tent or in your car!). If you have one place to go in september to drink beer in Canada, this is where you want to be!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment