Delaware Water Gap Camping? What campgrounds are good?




me


a small group of us, late 20's, early 30s want to go camping on the Del Water Gap in a tent.
any good places.
I found the KOA and Kittatinny/River Beach but found them to be pricey for camping.
any other links or ideas for camping places?



Answer
The Appalachian Trail runs through there with sites along the AT.

I hiked it from Del water gap to Port Jervis..about 58 miles in 4 days

I live on Staten Island, Where should I go camping?




El Danny!


Hey going camping w/ about 10 friends, need a laid back campground, w/ fishing.. dont want to travel like 3 hours though.. what do you think?

Thanks in advance



Answer
I am on SI also. Go to the Delaware Water gap. About a 2 hour drive, Go to kittatinny.com. If you can camp during the week. Camp grounds are jammed on the weekend. Best sites are the 900 sites on the river. You can walk 20 feet from your tent and take dip in the river




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment