Best camping grounds for young adults in California?




MAYTEE


I'm looking to plan a camping trip for my friends and I, but I don't have any leads on good camping spots. We live in San Francisco, CA, so here's the criteria I'm gearing towards:

-Within a 3 hour drive (could travel further if spot is exceptional)
-Drinking/smoking friendly (maybe not necessarily friendly, but we won't be kicked out)
-Water or other type of recreation near by (i.e. beach is walking distance away)
-Big camp spots because we have a huge tent

If you know of any great places that a bunch of kids in their 20's would enjoy, I would really appreciate your suggestions!



Answer
http://woodalls.com/ lists everything there is. Lake tahoe is beautiful this time of year.

Looking for Group Camping sites in California?




jayyhdez


Hey so I'm planning a camping trip for our youth group at church and I'm looking for a camping site for about 20-35 people. We are looking for tent camping grounds not RV or Cabins. A place in Nor-Cal would be prefered also. So if anyone knows a good place to go, the info would be greatly appreciated!


Answer
Our scouts camped @ Sunset State Beach, New Brighton State Beach/Park both in the Santa Cruz/Aptos Area..and the Russian River area..near the town of Gurneyville..Also try Casa De Fruita by Hollister..Have a good time..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment