Where to find private, mountain camping in North/South Carolina?




unsure


I'm looking for a place in the mountains of North/South Carolina that offers more private campsites. I basically want a cut out section of the woods to pop a tent. I plan to have adult time with my guy and don't want to be side by side with another tent and their family! It needs to be pet friendly also.

So like a couples resort only primitive camping style.



Answer
Check out Cherokee National Forest on the North Carolina side...

Camping In North Carolina?




maddcow428


Okay so me and my friends want to go camping in Nc perferably by the beach. Not to far from Cherry point Marine base. We want to tent, but with bath housesm rest rooms, and water/electric.
Does anyone know of cheap campgrounds also ones with website where I can make reservations?
well my best friend is stationed at Cherry Point Marine base, so I want to see him, so SC is a bit far from there...
Im trying to havelock, Atlantic Beach (morehead city) new bern type of thing



Answer
Give Goose Creek State Park a shot...

http://www.camping-usa.com/campdetails/18899/

Happy Camping!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment