Renting Camping Tents?




Robyn I


I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area in Texas. I am taking my kids camping this summer. W


Answer
Buy a tent. I just bought a 5 person tent from WalMart for $50.

Camping?!?!?




Pug Lov


[yes i asked this before but i wanna see what other ppl think so if you already awnsered my other one you dont have to awnser this one]

I donât know if I should take my 2 pugs camping with my family for my birthday and I love both of them but at the camp grounds you cant leave your dog alone because they think theyâll "disturb wildlife" and they cant be on a leash longer than 6ft
so then I feel bad because I donât think I could take them in the tent (my dad doesnât exactly âloveâ them), and I donât wanna leave cant them outside tied up so I can go swimming or canoing
PLEASE HELP!!!
im like really confused

p.s. it would be a 1.5 hr drive in the car
~I cant put a run because it will ruin the soil thatâs what it said and I donât wanna leave them in a kennel
~on the website I read that there are racoons, opossums , and possibly skunks
he barks at cats and other animals in my backyard
~they will be 2 years old (human years)
in December
~my mom doesnât want to spray daisy (my girl pug) because she is white w/ brown spots and maybe wants to breed her but we are going to neuter bandit (my boy pug) and
~ I want to bring them this would be their 1st camping trip and I think they would enjoy it
they belong to the WHOLE FAMILY



Answer
I know you love your dogs and you want them to go camping with you. I have a few concerns about you taking them though. Do your dogs like the outdoors? If its hot or raining, do they want to go out in the yard and play? Because if you are camping and its really hot or raining, there won't be any shelter for them. I'm not sure how good pugs are at regulating their own body temperature, my sister has small dogs and they can't stand the heat.

Another concern is that if you have to leave them outside at night because your father won't let you bring them into the tent, what if something attacks them? Wildlife may not necessarily be affectionate with your dogs. If they are on a leash, they cannot get away if something starts to fight them. We have coyotes here, and I don't want to risk my dogs' lives if I was in that situation.

I recommend seeing if you can get a neighbor or friend to watch your dogs while you are gone. Or you can hire a professional pet sitter who will come to your house, feed, let out and play with your dogs while you are away.

If this trip is for your birthday, you want to have fun. You don't want to have to worry about your dogs and if they are being cared for while you are swimming or canoing. It also sounds like no one else in your family is willing to take care of the dogs on this trip. I would leave them at home.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment