coleman instant tent 8 person?







We set the tent up tonight and it went very smoothly as advertised. We had it up in less than 1 minute with two adults and a three year old...LOL...coming down was not as easy. It took about 5 minutes which still is not bad. Hopefully Coleman can clarify that part of the directions a little better. I like the two room feature and all the windows. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 9.

Once I take it camping that might change but for now I am happy...

I was hoping to put this tent up by myself since I doubt my husband will camp very much with us.



Answer
am also considering this tent. Does it seem to be good quality? I'm nervous that it doesn't have a rainfly. Where did you purchase it? Like the original poster, my husband may not camp with me and I want to be able to set it up/take it down on my own. I've been happy with Coleman products over the years. (I actually just mended a 20 year old Coleman sleeping bag!)

Help finding a cheap 2 Person tent? 10 Points!!?




m.a818


I am looking for a 2-3 Person tent with a rain fly for biking,camping and fishing mainly.How about a Bivy style? Any suggestions? Spent to much money already for my hobbies so I'm needing something cheap $40 or lower! What are you recommendations? 10 points for the best answer! Thanks


Answer
try craigslist.org
post an ad telling them how much your willing to spend...

Might just nab yourself a very high qual tent from someone who doesnt use theirs anymore...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment