Good campsites in UK?




Demi


i was looking for somewhere nice in the UK where you can rent the grounded (static) tents there?

i know its asking a bit much but anywhere fairly cheap would be good :)

thanks



Answer
Try the Comrie Bunkhouse in Perthshire . Fantastic ! To quote :

Wild camping experience with eco-facilities (including excellent hot showers). Choose between individual clearings in birch woodland or picturesque field with stunning views. Firepits (firewood on sale). Also Swedish kata tents fully kitted out with sheep skins, woodburning stoves, & mod cons. Beautiful area off the beaten trail where the Highlands meet the Lowlands. 10 mins to Loch Lomond National Park (Loch Earn), 5 mins to Famous Grouse Experience and wildlife park. Booking recommended.

How can I find a campsite (building, not tents) in my area (uk)?




Simon


I'm running a weekend youth camp next year within an organization, and all the sites we usually use (scout buildings) are either too far away, or almost derelict. I thought of using a google search, but I have no idea what terms to use to get any useful returns. Are there any directories I could use? How could I find these places: camp sites/youth hostels with bedroom/kitchen etc, that I could exclusively book for a weekend (40 ish kids).


Answer
www.ukcampsite.co.uk
www.yha.org.uk

also try words like ,hostel,yha,bunkhouse,farmstay etc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment