Camping In North Carolina?




maddcow428


Okay so me and my friends want to go camping in Nc perferably by the beach. Not to far from Cherry point Marine base. We want to tent, but with bath housesm rest rooms, and water/electric.
Does anyone know of cheap campgrounds also ones with website where I can make reservations?
well my best friend is stationed at Cherry Point Marine base, so I want to see him, so SC is a bit far from there...
Im trying to havelock, Atlantic Beach (morehead city) new bern type of thing



Answer
Give Goose Creek State Park a shot...

http://www.camping-usa.com/campdetails/18899/

Happy Camping!

Best place to go Tent camping on the North Carolina outer banks?




Bert H


It would have to be kinda secluded and legal to build camp fires.


Answer
Rodanthe NC




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment