Camp sites in Taylors Falls, MN?

Q. I am looking for a tent campsite near Taylors Falls that is reasonable priced...not $30 per night...too much for tenting, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!


Answer
Found two. Don't have my other directory handy. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and ask.

Mn Interstate State Park
P. O. Box 254, Taylors Falls, Minnesota 55084
(651) 465-5711

Wisconsin Interstate State Park
851 S State Road 35, St Croix Falls -
(715) 483-3747

Is it illegal to camp anywhere?




Marley


Would you get a fine or a ticket if you camped in woods or areas you dont own and that isnt a campground?


Answer
yes. there are only specific areas you can camp legally.

I once was chased out of a city (Minnepolis, MN) park, because I pitched my tent in the woods. I thought it would be fun (when I was 18)!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment