2 day hike near denver with camp?




Alexandra


I am trying to find a 2 or 3 day hike near Denver. I live in centennial so anything south or west of Denver would work. I want to spend the nights in a tent and so far every trail I found doesn't allow camping. Any ideas?


Answer
The Colorado Trail is perfect for what you want to do. Hiking and camping is what it is designed for. There are miles and miles of well maintained trails, just pick a spot and go.
http://www.coloradotrail.org/

Is there a campground in denver for tent camping?

Q. I have lost everything and am going to travel to denver to get a job. All I have is my clothes and a tent, so I will need a place to pich the tent in denver.
If so, how much per night?


Answer
There are a number of state and local parks which have tent camping fairly close to the city. CO State Parks near Denver include Chatfield, Cherry Creek, and Golden Gate. Primitive camping is $7.00-9.00/night.

Bear Creek Lake Park in Lakewood has campsites for $10/night.

The third website is a directory of tent campgrounds all around the state. Click D for Denver.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment