Where is a good place to go camping in California where you can swim?

best tent camping on california coast on best tent camping germany on Ranch, Dude Ranch, BC Guest Ranch, Horse ...
best tent camping on california coast image



treehugger


I would love to go camping with a tent somewhere in norther or central California. I certainly don't want to camp along the coast. Anybody know a good place to go where you can swim and use a jet ski?


Answer
Don't know exactly where your at, but Clear lake comes to mind, Lake Shasta is another.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=473

http://www.shastalake.com/camping/index.html

Where is a good place to motorcycle camp for free or cheap on the California Coast?




Pen420


I am going to be hopping on my motorcycle and heading down through Frisco to LA along the coast. Just gonna be me, my motorcycle, and some camping gear. Looking for free to fairly cheap place to just pitch a small tent or even a couple trees to sling a hammock. Gonna be traveling light so don't really need campground facilities just ground or trees to sleep. :D
Checked the KOA and they want $40 a night just to tent camp. :(



Answer
Check the website at KOA.com. You'll be surprised, I think.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment