Where can I camp on the Beach between LA and SF?

best tents for camping on the beach on Beach Tent - China Camping Tent,Beach Tent
best tents for camping on the beach image



rockcreekh


I want to pitch my tent and camp on the beach. A fire pit would be great but I could do without. I'm picturing something right on the sand, maybe in front of a cliff, pine trees, etc. Has anyone had a good experience somewhere?


Answer
San Louis Obispo (roughly half-way), Santa Cruz (about 90 mins. south of SF), San Jose, Santa Barbara, Monterey, and numerous other beautiful beach campsites are available. Check Rand McNally or AAA online, or www.campsites@CA.gov. Good luck and enjoy.

How od do you have to be to book?




Nikki


How old do you have to be to rent a space for tent camping at indiana beach campgrounds. And if you find it will you please post the page were you found it below.


Answer
Over nine thousaaaaaaaand!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment