What's a great place for me and my friends to camp around Cedar Point?

best tent camping ohio on Best Tent Camping: Ohio: Your Car-Camping Guide to Scenic Beauty, the ...
best tent camping ohio image



Jacob C


I want to rent a campsite near Cedar Point Ohio for me and my friends. We want tent camping for anywhere between 10-20 people a night. Obviously willing to get multiple sites but I don't know where we could go. Campsites don't seem too friendly to a bunch of college students setting up tents in their place. Any suggestions?


Answer
This might help you.

www.campsandusky.com

I live in Cincinnati, OH and am looking for a place to camp within an hour or so away.?




Brinker178


I live in Cincinnati, OH and am looking for a place to camp within an hour or so away. I am open to Ohio, and parts of Indiana and Kentucky. We will be tent camping and want it to be somewhat secluded, but we need access to shower facilities. Camping near a river/lake or something scenic would be a plus. Thanks!


Answer
Cowan Lake
awesome lake, great grounds, cabin or tent, great time!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment