How to loose weight on my thighs in 3 days?

tents for camping target on Kiddies Camping Tent ( Kiddies Camping Tent)
tents for camping target image



rainbowzz


Okay , this might sounds crazy but i really need this. I am not a skinny person and i need to loose some weight in my thighs. I am tall but still have big thighs.

So I am going camping with a bunch of freinds and I have to bring shorts but I am not confident with my legs but I sais sure, I don't what I was thinking. Now I have the trip in 3 days. Please I need to loos some extra weight.

And I need to know what to pack at a basic camping trip because this is my first time going camping. I need to know the basics and etc...
So please help with this I would be grateful and to show you how grateful I am You will get 10 points so please help me.



Answer
You won't like to hear this, but I've read in countless places that you can't target and lose fat in just one area of your body- it pretty much goes off naturally all over.
That being said, I still think you could do it.
Try this:
Compose a workout of mostly cardio with some exercises focussed on your thighs (I.e wall sits and squats)
And eat healthy. Green tea is linked to weight loss. You COULD try a crash diet. Those are good for working fast, they just don't work very long... And they aren't all that good for you, you'll likely gain the weight back later, but I'm trying my best to help out here!
_____
FIRST CAMPING TRIP MUST HAVES:
1. Flashlight. Goes without being said, you'll need it.
2. Warm PJs and a sleeping bag! If you're sleeping in a cabin or tent, you wanna dress warm for bed. Temps drop at night, plus masquitos are less likely to bite you through thick clothes. Which leads to-
3. Bug spray. Or a bug repellant of some kind. Masquitos and fire ants are brutal!
4.Light snacks. Trail mix, protien bars, marshmellows, chips. Whatever you prefer, a ziplock bag of food can be nice to have.
5. Your best ghost story;)
6. Matches. You could be a lifesaver!

Anything else you bring is up to you. Don't forget a toothbrush, clothes (duh), and whatever other just plain going-somewhere-overnight-necessities you may need!

Where can I find camping in northwest Florida, without going to a campground or a state park?




Mathew


My wife and I recently moved down here from Washington, and miss being able to drive an hour in any direction and be out in the woods with nobody around for miles. We're looking for an area where we can just go and set up our tent, let the dogs run, do some target practice with our guns, and be alone. So far all we've experienced is campgrounds where we have to worry about the big RVs "camping" in the spots on either sides of us.


Answer
Florida Wilderness Areas:

Alexander Springs Wilderness
Big Gum Swamp Wilderness
Billies Bay Wilderness
Bradwell Bay Wilderness
Cedar Keys Wilderness
Chassahowitzka Wilderness
Florida Keys Wilderness
Island Bay Wilderness
J.N. "Ding" Darling Wilderness
Juniper Prairie Wilderness
Lake Woodruff Wilderness
Little Lake George Wilderness
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Wilderness
Mud Swamp/New River Wilderness
Passage Key Wilderness
Pelican Island Wilderness
St. Marks Wilderness




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment