What is the best way to go to the TX Motor Speedway? Camp out, Taxi, Drive...? How long should I stay?

best tent for bike camping on ... of the large vestabule of the MSR Velo Cycle (bicycle) touring tent
best tent for bike camping image



Sirious


Are there places to camp? Is it safe? I've never been. My husband will back out at the last minute and the tickets are free.. I May be looking for someone to go with me for backup...? Maybe split a hotel room accross the street? Or camp out at the hotel? Any hotel / motel within walking distance... I dont really want to walk alone....


Answer
damn id like to go... camp out yes would be the thing... your husband not going oh man hes not right smart in the head is he... safe yes most safe place to be really .. think moist race tracks are filled with good old boys who atke care of their ladies so you dont have much to worry about any freaks... hotels im sure would be high..... sleeping in the car or a tent .... depends on what your ticket are good for... but the day before is always better... you get time to check out everthing better....id just about drive the 1000 miles alone on my bike in the rain to get there shouldnt have any problem finding someone willing to share the time with try craigslist.org

How can I try out a tent without taking it down?




Clumsy


I am shopping for camping supplies for my first ever camping weekend in May. Every time I go to try the tents, I get caught up in the lines and take them down. Are they really that delicate? Aren't these things suppose to be for tough forest conditions?


Answer
Forget the tent, buy a good old Aussie Swag.. I have 3 of them and I even have a Bike Swag which I can strap on the Harley..
Here have a look here, and this site is in USA..
http://grizzlymike.com/camping/AUSTRALIAN_SWAGS.html
)o(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment