Where is a good place to motorcycle camp for free or cheap on the California Coast?

best tents for motorcycle camping on motorcycle-road-trip planning guide, canoe packed bike
best tents for motorcycle camping image



Pen420


I am going to be hopping on my motorcycle and heading down through Frisco to LA along the coast. Just gonna be me, my motorcycle, and some camping gear. Looking for free to fairly cheap place to just pitch a small tent or even a couple trees to sling a hammock. Gonna be traveling light so don't really need campground facilities just ground or trees to sleep. :D
Checked the KOA and they want $40 a night just to tent camp. :(



Answer
Check the website at KOA.com. You'll be surprised, I think.

What is a good, small and relatively cheap tent to take on a motorcycle?




Mallard S.


My friend and I are going on a cross country camping trip on his motorcycle and we need a small tent to pack and take with us. Any suggestions?


Answer
Eureka makes some reasonable quality for your dollar tents as does Coleman, both make backpacking tents that would serve you well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment