Camping with a 3 month old baby in 87 degree weather?

good tent for camping with baby on ... Forum: Folding Trailers: Baby sleeping arrangements in a tent camper
good tent for camping with baby image



Leah


Is it ok to go tent camping with my daughter who is 3 months old (just turned 3 months) in oklahoma? it will be 86-89 all weekend... obviously i would keep her shaded, cooled off, we have a little pool, ect. But is it just flat out to hot of a temp to have a baby of her age outside? we are supposed to stay 2 nights.


Answer
She should probably be fine if you keep the bugs away and somehow manage to avoid sunburn.. but there is a good chance your little girl will be miserable the entire time. If I were you, I'd either stay home or leave her with grandma for the weekend.

Not to mention the other risks that camping includes.. such as spiders, snakes, bears, mosquito, bees/hornets, and even raccoons... I'd be fine with exposing myself to these risks, since they're unlikely, but I wouldn't do so to my infant.

How to have a romantic experience camping?

Q. The girl I am dating I are going to go camping the second weekend of May, and I was wondering what I can do to make it romantic. We are going to a National Park to go camping. I was planning on making a fire and smores. What do I need to take and any games or ideas? We are up for anything sensual.
We are using a tent


Answer
Try camping at a lake or near the seashore. The sound of the waves is way cool (Better than iPod), and it's easy to keep the fire stoked with driftwood (watch out for wet wood though).

Have a couple of rectangular sleeping bags that can be hooked together instead of the warmer mummy bags.

Baby Wipes. No matter how hard you try, you will get funky and grimy. Nothing will make her feel less attactive and romantic than a gritty body.

Get about six citronella candles to surround your campsite (Don't put them in the tent). Bug spray smells bad and tastes worse.

Take along a couple extra, clean flannel blankies to wrap up in while watching the fire and listening to the waves....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment