Where can I tent camp for free in New Jersey?

best tent camping new jersey on Windy Acres Campground- NJ Campground, New Jersey Campground
best tent camping new jersey image



ahmelody71


I searched the internet and couldn't find any useful info, and don't wanna pay for a guide book. I am VERY short on money and would like to camp for just one night somewhere in New Jersey, legally, and for free. Any recommendations?


Answer
I am a camper, and I used to live in NJ. Unfortunately I do not know of any legal free camping locations in the state. State (and county) parks would probably be the cheapest. The website for NJ State Parks lists camping fees at $20 in most parks. You might look on-line for county parks and check those prices. You could also consult camping guidebooks (like Woodall's) at your local library. As you search, keep in mind that camping locations near cities would usually be more expensive than those in more remote areas. Good luck.

place to go tent camping in south jersey, with alcohol?

Q. Im trying to plan a camping trip with my boyfriend and some friends next weekend. can someone tell me of a place in south jersey to go tent camping, that allows alcohol?


Answer
Most commercial campgrounds permit responsible alcohol consumption by legal adults, and in NJ they usually stay open until the end of October. Some places I've stayed that are nice are Beachcomber's in Cape May Courthouse and Wading Pines in Chatsworth. But there's dozens more for you to check out.
.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment