What should I look for in a new tent and where should I look?

tents for camping coleman on tents,tent,coleman tent,camping tents,dr pepper,,eddie bauer tents
tents for camping coleman image
Q. I have an old Coleman tent which was junk the day I bought it but now I want something much nicer.
I shouldn't be cheap.


Answer
What kind of camping do you do? Backpacking or car camping?

How many people are you trying to fit in your tent?

What is the climate like where you typically go camping? Will you be winter camping?

Do you want a basic tent or one with some bells and whistles?


Too hard to answer without that info. However, check out REI, the tents they sell are awesome, especially the REI brand and Big Agnes.

Where can I rent a camping tent for really cheap?




justine


My friends and I want to go to Yosemite for like a trip and we were trying to find a couple tents that we could use. I looked at some places that were pretty steep in price and was wondering if there was a place i could rent for really cheap. I don't need anything too fancy, though it would be nice. I am looking for tents or a tent that can fit four people.

Thanks!



Answer
Renting a quality tent for family camping is a waste of money when you can buy a quality family sized tent from Coleman for less then $75. and Colman tents come with a stay dry guarantee. Besides that you don't have to hassle with bringing it back in to the rental place. A rental agency will tack on charges for damage and run up your charge card limits and when your traveling you need access to your credit for emergencies. To discover out in the middle of nowhere that your over limit is a very big hassle. Here is a link with a good price on colman tents

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Sunlight-Ridge-13-x-11-Tent/13848688




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment